17.9.12

Monday Photoraphy-Bokeh

Again, i was looking for inspiration for a photography theme this morning, and again one of Hannah's friends helped me. 
Bokeh is so cool in photos! I've done several photos in Bokeh, however i cannot seem to find them. :-/
So maybe i'll take some new ones.
Anyways, here are some that i did find (i almost didn't post some because they're christmas themed, but i couldn't find my others. So Christmas themed it shall be..)

































































                                      
this was taken at my grandparents this summer















And yes, this is not bokeh, but nonetheless, it 
is a rather cool photo so, i 
decided to post it.






Which one is your favourite?

Have a great week guys

-Chavonne S














2 comments:

Kim said...

I like the flower one! :D

KK

~Chavonne Shonwise said...

Thanks kim<3