24.9.12

Changes

~Hannah and I are switching every week on our posting days. So for example i did today's monday photography, and she'll be doing her Wednesday Post also this week. Next week however, she'll be doing Monday Photography and i'll be doing Wednesday Posts.

~Every second friday there's going to be a contest. On the friday in between the contests, Hannah and I are going to be doing a post together. We're excited about this and already have a few idea's lined up.

~For everyone who sends us an email suggestion idea's on posts, or "Monday Photography" themes, (etc), they will get 5 points. But you may only do this once a month, so you don't get 30 points or something within a few days =P)

We're so excited for the new changes and hope you are, too! :) Thoughts on the new design?



1 comment:

Emily Madison said...

YAY! I change is nice every now and then! ) I am excited about the photo contests! I also love the new header/button what font did you use??