11.5.12

winner!!

We voted for a winner for the photo contest today. And we thought it was awesome that the winner ended up being...

          MADISON STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


the birthday girl!! :)


This is her lovely photo:




I love this photo. I love the depth of field and the way the color just pops. Its amazing! Great job, Maddie!

And just because its her birthday...

I wanted to let y'all know that Maddie is amazing. She loves to giggle and take pictures and she's super pretty. She loves Jesus and wants to serve Him and yeah she's just generally awesome. I love you, Stephen!! ;)

So everyone wish her a happy birthday!! I'm sure it'll make her very happy. :)

2 comments:

Madison Taylor said...

Yay!!! Thanks y'all!

P.S. Thanks John ;)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday (belated)!!! :D