30.1.11

Chavonne Shonwise

Hi, i'm on of the three that's going to be posting on this blog. My name is Chavonne Shonwise, I am 14 (soon to be 15) years old, I live in Canada, and I have 7 brothers, 4 sisters, 2 sister-in-laws and 2 nephews (who are the most adorable things on earth).
Like Hannah, I'll name my large family,
Josh, Rachelle (Josh's wife) Peter, Timothy (my two nephews) Ben, Tiffany (Ben's new wife), Chericce, Anita, Luke, Chavonne (me), Josiah, Ethan, DeAtra, Jared, Daniel, and Melia. :)
Yup, that's everyone.:) happy sigh I love my large family.....<3

So i'll just list some stuff about me down below,

Interests:
photography (I literally take my camera EVERYWHERE I go)
sports
books
music
castles (AWESOME)
mountains



favorite books/authors

(i'll start with authors)
Tracie Peterson, Jane Austen (that's it..:P)
Books:

Castles,
Mystery books,
Royal Diaries
Dear Canada
Bible (and the other's have slipped my mind :(....)

Favorite songs and Song Writers:
(song writers first),
Kristyn and Keith Getty, George Straight, Rheme Marvanne
Songs:
By Faith,
All I want for Christmas,
Church of God,
The Call,
Newsies (high-five Hannah),
In Christ alone

Favorite movies:
Letters to Juliet,
Confessions of a Shopperholic,
Leap year,
The Princess Bride,
Love Comes Softly series,
Hogans Heroes,
The Lucy Show



Uhh....now should I do random things?
I guess so.....

Favorite animal(s): horse, dog, bird, rabbit and owl
Favorite color: dark Purple, green and blue.
Favorite food: HOMEMADE
Favorite car/truck: Chevy Silverado, and Chevy Cruise
Favorite time of day: When the sun is setting, so between afternoon and evening..:P
Favorite store: Lamps a lot (but that closed so I'll have to now go with, the mall, clothing stores, or book stores..:)..)
Uhh...that's all I can think of..:P
If you have any questions please just leave a comment, and if you want more info you can view my profile...:)
hope you all of a great day...

Chavonne

No comments: